CACAC 2019 Dream Home Lottery
- Tickets will not be sold outside of the province of Alberta or to anyone under the age of 18.
- Prizes are not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Members of the Board of Directors, paid staff, committee members and the professional financial auditors of the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and their spouses or partners living with them, along with the staff of Stride Management, are not permitted to purchase or accept tickets on the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre Dream Home Lottery.
- Winners will be notified in writing and/or by phone by the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and must be claimed by one year from the date of the draw. If a prize remains unclaimed after that date, a request can be made to the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC) regarding a decision on the disbursement of a prize.
- Tickets may be purchased by cheque, money order, Visa, MasterCard and Debit. The Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket. Refunds will not be issued.
- Each ticket is eligible for all prizes except where they may be late for the Early Bird draws.
- In the event the winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the licensed charity shall award the prize to the first name of all individuals identified on the ticket. Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- Grand Prize is valued at $1,522,754.17 including lot, home furnishings, landscaping and GST. No cash in lieu will be awarded. Possession of the home is 60 days after the winner is notified.
- The Early Bird draws will be held at 2:00 pm on Thursday, January 31, 2019 at the offices of Stride Management. Only tickets purchased prior to 11 pm on Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 will be eligible for this draw.
- The Final Grand Prize House Draw ($1,522,754.17 including lot, home, furnishings, landscaping and GST) and all subsidiary prizes, which all prize values total $1,800,429.48, will be held at Noon on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at the Dream Home located at 57 Larratt Close. Only tickets purchased prior to 11 pm on Sunday, March 10, 2019 will be eligible for this draw.
- All of the above-mentioned draws are open to any member of the general public.
- Allow 3-4 weeks for arrival of official ticket(s).
- Total tickets available are 163,000 with the breakdown as follows: 10,000 for $35; 15,000 sets @ 3 for $75; 6,000 sets @ 8 for $150; 4,000 sets @ 15 for $250.
- All sets of multiple tickets must contain the same information.
- Only upon demonstrating extraordinary circumstances to Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission will the Licensee make a request for a draw extension.
- All tickets will be controlled by the licensee and are only available by mail, phone, internet and in person at the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre office and the Dream Home located at 57 Larratt Close, Red Deer, Alberta. Ticket request forms will be collected daily, with tickets processed and mailed by the Lottery Tickets Sales Centre at Stride Management Corp. Ticket request forms must be received at the Lottery Ticket Sales Centre to be valid.
- Both the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and Stride Management Corp. respect your privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. The personal information collected by the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre will be used to process ticket orders and to contact you regarding ongoing and future lotteries. The names, cities and winning ticket numbers of the Dream Home prize winners will be published in the Red Deer Advocate with all winners posted on the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre website: www.centralabcac.ca.
- Prizes will be awarded as presented, where presented. Any expense incurred by the winner to claim their prize will not be reimbursed. Examples being courier charges, postage or travel expenses to pick up the prize.
- In the event that a substitution for one of the prizes advertised is required, the substituted prize will be of equal or greater retail value than what was advertised.
- Where applicable all prize values include taxes.
- Retail values are approximate and based on the value on the day the contract with the prize supplier was negotiated. Certain prizes such as the Dream Home are subject to market value changes. Neither the winner or charity is entitled to any difference.
- Ticket purchases are NOT eligible for tax receipts
- In the event that all tickets are sold by the Early Bird deadline of 11pm on January 15th, 2019, then the draw will be held on January 31st, 2019 at the Dream Home located at 57 Larratt Close in Red Deer, Alberta
- Lottery License Number #512535
For ticket inquiries:
Call 1-833-475-4402 or write:
Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre
Red Deer, AB